dear diary skyrim 4

11-15-2020

All rights reserved. Dear Diary - Paper MCM Blue Cover (for gamepads). Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. While I'm at it, does anybody know if there's a way (outside Dear Diary of course, given that is doesn't cover the dialogue menu yet) to move or change the font size of the dialogues? Some assets in this file belong to other authors. Screenshots inside FOMOD are only for reference. Here's a checklist of the key features to use when you write a diary entry. Fix for gamepads: highlight sprite is back. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu.

You will need to seek permission from, You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, Legacy of the Dragonborn - The Curators Companion - Deutsch, Take Notes - Journal of the Dragonborn SSE, Dear Diary - Paper SkyUI Menus Replacer SE, Journal, Inventory: "Paper UI Sounds" mod now will be automatically detected and the new sound descriptors will be used for tabs switching.

Added config file located in interface\deardiary\config.txt. Not needed for keyboard/mouse control. Inventory replacer included. This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points. If you want to support me, here is a quick link for it: The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Credits and distribution permission. All rights reserved.

FOMOD installer containing all the options.Size: from 5 to 10 Mb after install. Other user's assets Some assets in this file belong to other authors. For now it contains: - Setting up screen resolution; if you are playing on anything other than 1920x1080 please change this setting, - Dear Diary version text displayed on System Page near the SKSE version (may be deleted or replaced with anything you like), - Option to skip any dialogues on Quit button and go directly to desktop (disabled by default), - Option to restore MCM images (disabled by default), - Option to rename "Mod Configuration" line in System Menu, - Optional lockpicking cheat-mode in Dear Diary style (disabled by default), - Map markers size scale (with default vanilla value 30), - Option to hide book UI (disabled by default), - Option to hide lockpicking UI, including cheat-mode (disabled by default), - Option for showing Frostfall warmth and coverage values (disabled by default), - Maximum sleep/wait hours value (with default vanilla value 24), - Transparency levels for all covered menus (with default vanilla value 100), (you can find more info inside this file), Loading menu is now covered as well (new option in FOMOD); recommended to use with some "drawn" load screens replacer (see screenshots), Inventory: all menus are now ultrawide-compatible, Inventory: stole chance text moved lower on the screen to prevent clipping with item card, Inventory: highlight mouseover indicator remade to be better visible, Inventory: icon colors for different schools of magic added, Perks menu: perk names arrangement fixed; there now two options for normal and ultrawide monitors in FOMOD, Perks menu: option for Experience mod added, Journal menu: selection indicators (arrows) at journal tabs removed to prevent text clipping; new selection indication: dark-green text = selected, grey text = not selected, dark-red text = disabled, Journal menu: date text is now automatically scales, so it will fit into the right place no matter what language is used, Journal menu: new objectives text colors: black = active objectives, dark-green = completed objectives, dark-red = failed objectives, Journal menu: color indication for disabled options (eg Save while the character is dead, or Save and Load while playing starting carriage sequence) fixed, now it's dark-red text for disabled options, Start menu: meshes folder that were added by mistake removed from FOMOD to prevent blue start screen glitch, Favorites menu: small version (vanilla-sized) added with improvements, Favorites menu: icon colors for different schools of magic added (same as in the Inventory, but all Destruction spells has the same icon due to limitations for which I can't find workaround for now), Lockpicking menu: option with hidden interface added. Version with some blood. ), now these boxes can accommodate even more text than vanilla/Better MB Controls, Tab Menu: date text now shrinks to the size of frame automatically and shouldn't extend beyond it, Inventory: all SkyUI text filters are now compatible with Russian (Cyrillic) text as well, Inventory: Health, Magicka and Stamina bars are inverted and now filling up left to right, Inventory: fixed issue with Workbench UI when item list was too long and layed over the button prompts, Journal: SKSE version text in System Menu shouldn't be cut-off with large fonts anymore, Journal: level label and value are slightly adjusted, Journal: fixed wrong colors of button icons in Help menu, Tutorials: fixed invisible button icons in tutorial texts, Skills/Perks Menu: Experience option updated to the latest mod's version, Skills/Perks Menu: added option for Experience + ExtendedUI combination (capped skills now should be properly colored in dark orange), Skills/Perks Menu: fixed perk descriptions in 21:9 options; added 32:9 options, MCM: highlight selection indicator is more visible now, Lockpicking Menu: now it displays more lockpicks (up to 999+ from 99+), Cursors: old variants removed as they were ugly; added new dark red colored quill variant, Item Card: moreHUD Inventory Edition option updated to the latest mod's version. Version with red cover. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Size: from 5 to 10 Mb after install. Version with some blood. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. 1.0.18 version; added parameter to change the skillbook text color, now it's visible on paper texture, moreHUD Inventory Edition, Lotd - Curator's Companion: changed the "Found" icon color, MCM: header text now always fits in the allocated space, MCM: mod list and sub list are now left-aligned to make it easier to find the needed mod; extremely long mod names and sub-list entry names (>40 chars) will be shortened to fit the allocated space, Stats menu: Experience option updated to the latest mod version (in which the issue with "MARKSMAN" text flashing was fixed), Loading menu: fixed the X offset option in config.txt, it will now work properly, Journal, MCM, inventory, favorites, map: this menus will now use their own "buttonartDD.swf" file to prevent conflicts with other mods that are use the "buttonart.swf" file (such as QuickLootRE), Most SkyUI menus: internal version changed from "5.2" to "5.2 SE" to prevent any possible SkyUI prompts about incorrect SWF verion, moreHUD IE: changed color of "LotD - Relic Notifications" icon for found items to make it better visible on paper, General: Enderal version released on its own Nexus page, Tab menu: some text size and alignment adjustments, moreHUD IE: updated to current mod version (with "Legacy of the Dragonborn - Relic Notifications" mod support), fixed text alignment (many thanks to Ahzaab), Favorites menu: different icons for destruction spells of different elements, Loading menu: option to adjust horizontal offset via config.txt, Book menu: fixed bottom bar position for "square" aspect ratios (4:3, 5:4 etc), Stats menu: fixed werewolf and vampire lord description texts colors in Extended UI stats menus, MCM: with bMCMImages = true in config file, the custom content will now have its own background texture (see screenshot), Skills/Perks Menu: Experience option for 21:9 and 32:9 - overlapping skill labels fixed, Skills/Perks Menu: health, magicka, stamina values are now colored properly depending on whether they are decreased or increased, Loading menu is now covered as well (new option in FOMOD); recommended to use with some "drawn" load screens replacer (see screenshots), General: added support for 4:3, 5:4 and 16:10 aspect ratio (other ARs should work as well), General: all semi-transparent options removed (read further for explanation), General: some options in FOMOD removed (read further for explanation), Messageboxes: fixed text cutting-off (sorry for inconvenience! You will need to seek permission from, You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, Dear Diary - Paper SkyUI Menus Replacer LE, Journal, Inventory: "Paper UI Sounds" mod now will be automatically detected and the new sound descriptors will be used for tabs switching (for future updates of that mod). Dear Diary is a YouTube channel that turns real teenagers’ stories into animations. You have to be logged in to download files, Dear Diary - Paper SkyUI Menus Replacer SE. Bria Fowler is ordinary young woman living in a suburb of Chicago and secretly wishing for even one major change to occur in her life. Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Dear Diary - Paper Bloody Journal (for gamepads).

After Effects ドロドロ 5, Wordpress 購読者 非公開 14, Mac Dmg 開けない 8, デッキ で犬を 飼う 7, Dahon Suv D6 ポタリング 6, ドッカン 自動 周回 配置 21, ペット お墓 庭 方角 23, ストックホルム 桜 海外の反応 4, 宅建士 勤務先 退職 8, メジャー 変化球 最強 7, 高齢者 車 おすすめ 2019 外車 4, あつ森 パーティーモード コントローラー 4, マツダ Cx9 2020 5, ドラム式洗濯機 電気代 パナソニック 10, ポケモンgo きのみ あげられない 13, 火災保険 見舞金 相場 7, タロット 太陽 相手の気持ち 7, 熊本 U13 リーグ 12, Cocoon プロフィール スマホ 4, パナソニック ドラム式洗濯機 エラー H93 33, ネクステージ 草津 オイル交換 5, Ybc Cl10s 図面 5, Always On Display 横向き 4, 250exc Tpi 不具合 4, Line Messaging Api Python 23, アイビスペイント 背景 塗りつぶし 6, 早稲田 商学部 入試 6, 犬 吐く 透明 ネバネバ 5, Gmail サーバーに拒否 され ました 5, De 速 大和 Fa 4, 電工 2種 実技 12, 画像 出典 パワーポイント 7, ジムニー スペアタイヤ レス カバー 7, てんとう虫 イラスト かわいい 4, Line 音楽 送る 著作権 6, プルデンシャル 解約 いくら 14, コーヒー プリンス 監督 9, 桐生ココ メンバーシップ 人数 27, Photoshop Html 書き出し 6, 防衛大学校 いじめ 2ch 6, 100均 恐竜 ブロック 13, 荒野行動 Switch 初心者 4, 100 均 数珠 切れる 4, X2hot Xr 比較 15, Bmw デイライト 眉毛 11, Er34 追加メーター 取り付け 8, 三鷹駅 ロータリー 進入禁止 4, ルナ シルバースターストーリー ネタバレ 56, ディマリニ バット 評判 4, しまむら 敷きパッド 2020 夏 4, 住友林業 リフォーム トイレ 4, Encourage A To Do 意味 5, ピカブイ アローラ キュウコン 育成論 11, Sql Join 結合条件 Or 5, アシガールsp 超時空ラブコメ再び ネタバレ 14, 左 胸 の勇気 歌 割り 6, 翡翠 探し ブログ 50,